Monday, February 20, 2012

We got Lives to Achieve!!

Just a quick thing I wanted to share, I was actually just told and amazed me so much that I felt I needed to share something about it.

Someone told me a story that happened long time ago, it left me speechless since, I would have never guessed that such things happened to good people, although I know bad things happened to right people, it left me breathless since that person is my mom.

So, there was this group of people, I'm guessing adults involved, who are stealing stuff in a street and opening other people's cars. They take everything out of the car and sometimes even steal the car. Well, my mom was visiting a friend's clinic and in a lapse of 15 minutes, the "gang" opened my mom's car and stole everything my mom had in it. All my mom's instruments, camera, notebooks, JUST EVERYTHING! She was really mad and dissapointed, and felt very powerless. This made me think, as christians, what are we doing?? Aren't we supposed to achieve lives and preach the word, just change the world? Apparently, we are not spreading the word of God to the world's lives.



Basically, all what I can figure out in the lapse of two hours is, these kids are stubborn, and parents are not  into making the rules count, they just gow with their offsprings "flow".  These teens are on their own, and "don't care what people say". Yeah right, every human being cares about other people's opinion.
This has made me think so much, and I was actually very worried, beacuse it means we haven't pray that much for teens to be helped, and for the youth to know Christ and act according to the Bible.
So, this said, I must say and ask you reader, PRAY for our youthness, we are in danger! We should all gather and groan for our youth, we serriously need God in our hearts and act like He wants us to act.
It is a challenge, but I know that if we all gather and groan, we will be able to achieve teens for Christ! So, we all have a huge job before us, lets make it real! GBU

No comments:

Post a Comment